CONSULTATIONS, CLASSES AND PRESENTATIONS
CONSULTATIONS and CLASSES
Dr. Winmilawe is available for individual or group consultations and classes.
Dr. Winmilawe consults to provide insight, advice and/or guidance on: Africa, Orisa, and/or Natural Health.
Children’s book writers read SCBWI FAQ before contacting.
Consultations are usually by phone.
Classes for small or large groups can be arranged. For arrangement requirements please see "Presentations" section on this page.
In the comment section of your contact form include your interests in 3-4 sentences.
Click here for more information on spiritual consultations.
Dr. Winmilawe is available for conference, non-profit, media, school, library, museum, college, corporate, or bookstore presentations. She is also available for large group conversations, lectures and classes.
Guidelines for Arranging Presentations:
1. For adult audiences we must predetermine your topic. Dr. Winmilawe speaks on topics relating to:
Africa, Orisa, and/or Natural Health
2. For children's audiences we must predetermine your book selections. These presentations can include an overview, book readings, Q&A, lessons, Yoruba songs, and audience participation.
3. We must agree upon the date, number, and length of presentation(s).
4. We must agree upon the honorarium. Please make your offer with your initial contact. An honorarium excludes travel costs if outside of the Columbia, SC area, and travel must be paid in advance.
5. Book sales or book mentions in lieu of paying an honorarium is typically for charity, media, or festivals (if your adult audience is historically large). For schools, book sales must be in advance and meet minimum requirements.
6. Please provide insight on how your organization will announce the event to the appropriate audiences in advance.
*Please reference the above criteria when crafting your contact form as best as possible.