CONSULTING & SPEAKING
Dr. Winmilawe consults for individuals and organizations.
She provides in-depth and expert insight, advice, and guidance on:
Children’s book writers please read SCBWI FAQ before contacting.
For Q&A events, classes, lectures, presentations, speeches, or to just get an idea of consulting agreement expectations please see the 'Speaking' section guidelines on this page>>>
In the comment section of the contact form include your intent in scheduling consulting services (preferably 3-4 sentences).
Click here for more on personal Orisa consultations.
Dr. Winmilawe is available to do:
Q&A events, classes, lectures, presentations, or speeches.
Guidelines for Arranging Speaking Engagements:
1. For adult audiences Dr. Winmilawe speaks on topics relating to:
Africa, Orisa, and/or Natural Health. Specific and predetermined topics must be agreed upon.
2. For children's audiences we must predetermine your book selections. These presentations can include an overview, book readings, Q&A, lessons, Yoruba songs, and audience participation.
3. We must agree upon the date, number, and length of presentation(s). Please state the name and focus of your organization or group.
4. We must agree upon the honorarium. Please make your offer with your initial contact. An honorarium excludes travel costs if outside of the Columbia, SC area, and travel must be paid in advance.
5. Book sales or book mentions in lieu of paying an honorarium is an occasional option for large adult-attending audience situations. To attend or have access to free or low-cost events see "News" page and/or her facebook page for announcements.
*Please reference the above criteria when crafting your contact form as best as possible.