CONSULTING & APPEARANCES
Dr. Winmilawe consults for individuals and organizations.
She provides in-depth and expert insight and guidance on:
Children’s book writers please read SCBWI FAQ before contacting.
For Q&A events, panel discussions, classes, lectures, and presentations; or for an idea of agreement expectations, see the 'Appearances' section on this page>>>
In the comment section of the contact form include your intent in consulting services (preferably 3-4 sentences).
Click here for personal Orisa consultations.
Dr. Winmilawe is available for events. This includes:
Q&A, panel discussions, classes, lectures, or presentations.
Guidelines for Arranging Speaking Engagements:
1. For adult audiences Dr. Winmilawe speaks on topics relating to: Africa, Orisa, and/or Natural Health. Specific and predetermined topics must be agreed upon.
2. For children's audiences we must predetermine the book selections. These presentations can include an overview, book readings, Q&A, lessons, Yoruba songs, and audience participation.
3. We must agree upon the date, number, and length of presentation(s). Please state the name and focus of your organization or group.
4. Please make your honorarium offer with your initial contact. An honorarium excludes travel costs if outside of the Columbia, SC area, and travel must be paid in advance.
5. Book sales or book mentions in lieu of paying an honorarium is done occasionally for large adult audience situations. To attend an event see News or facebook page for announcements.
*Please reference the above criteria when crafting your contact form as best as possible.