CONSULTING & APPEARANCES
Dr. Winmilawe consults for individuals and organizations.
She provides in-depth and expert insight and guidance on:
Children’s book writers please read SCBWI FAQ before contacting.
For Q&A events, panel discussions, classes, lectures, and presentations; or for an idea of agreement expectations, see the 'Appearances' section on this page>>>
In the comment section of the contact form include your intent in consulting services (preferably 3-4 sentences).
Click here for personal ORISA consultations.
Dr. Winmilawe is available for events. This includes: Q&A, panel discussions, book signings, classes, and presentations.
Guidelines for Arranging Appearances:
1. State the name and focus of your organization and/or event.
2. Submit your reason of interest in Dr. Winmilawe. Her areas of expertise are: Africa, Orisa, and Natural Health.
3. We must agree upon the date, topic, number, and length of the presentation(s).
4. Make your honorarium offer with your initial contact.
a. Travel costs must be paid in advance (if not in Columbia, SC).
b. “Book sales” in lieu of paying an honorarium is not available. However…
5. Consider advance bulk book orders. You can sell or give our books at any event!
To attend an event with Dr. Winmilawe see News or Facebook.
See above criteria before contacting.